Welcome to your New Home in the Heart of Glen Burnie! This Awesome Cape Cod Home Boasts 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, and is the Perfect Blend of Classic Charm and Modern Elegance. Cozy up to the Brick Fireplace as you Entertain Friends and Family in the Open-Concept Living Space. The Renovated Kitchen Features Quartz Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances and a Generously Sized Island that's Perfect for Meal Prep and Gathering Around. Off the Dining Room is a Full Bath and Den as well. The Upper Level Features 3 Great-Sized Bedrooms which Offer Versatility and Comfort, Perfect for Family Members or Guests. The Upper Level Full Bathroom has been Meticulously Updated, Offering a Spa-Like Experience with Modern Fixtures and Finishes. The Lower Level is Great for Entertaining as it is Spacious and Perfect for Game Nights or Sporting Games. This Residence Features An Oversized 2 Car Garage that Provides not only Ample Space for your Vehicles but also a Dedicated Area for Tinkering, Crafting, and Creating. It's the Ultimate Haven for those who Love to Work on their Cars or Engage in DIY projects. This Home Offers Convenience and Easy Access to Local Amenities, Parks, and Major Highways. Schedule your Showing TODAY!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,730 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Old Glen Burnie
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Corner, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price