WATERFRONT!!! Unbelievable views of the Chesapeake Bay and the Bay Bridge, Gorgeous Sunsets. Protected water just off the Bay. Double lot affords the space for a Sunset Pool. Large floor print will allow for upgrades and expansion. All this and on public water and sewer. If your looking for the magical waterfront this is it, if your looking for sunsets over the Bay and Bay Bridge this is it! Catch jumbo crabs and rockfish right off the dock and enjoy them on the deck. Only 5 mins to the Bay Bridge. 3 bedrooms 3 full bathrooms. Recently partially updated doors, garage door, flooring, newer patio and deck, roof 2 years young, updated bump out with siding, stairway, new hot water heater. Come see this fabulous lot at the end of a dead end street/ cul-de-sac. Detached garage/workshop with lots of extra storage just enhances this home. The Bay City community has a Bay front picnic area and playground. The other side of the neighborhood has a pavilion and boat ramp to launch your boat into the Chesapeake Bay. Close by is Matapeake Beach, South Island Trail and just minutes from waterfront dining and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Top Rated Schools. . Enjoy ALL that the Kent Island Life has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
LP Gas Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public
2,488 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Stove.
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, Water
- Body of Water
- Broad Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building, Playground, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Corner, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Volleyball Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)