Gorgeous home in the charming community of Herald Harbor! This property has 3 deeded lots totaling three quarters of an acre! It features 3 large bedrooms and 3 finished levels. The master suite has a private bath with soaking tub, separate shower and skylight! It also has 2 large walk in closets and gleaming hardwood floors! Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also spacious with double closets. The main level is open, light and bright! The living room has a new stone fireplace (2019) with brick hearth and mantle! The large kitchen features a center island/breakfast bar and has a brand new refrigerator. Sliders lead to a large deck in the very private back yard! The finished lower level has a family room, den/workout room and a powder room, plus there's still an unfinished 13x33 foot storage room with stairs to the back yard! Some upgrades include new windows 2018, 2 zoned HVAC system, automatic generator hookup, electric fence around the front and back yards, new water heater 2020, new dishwasher 2015, pull down attic storage, oversized garage with attic, large driveway for extra parking, the list goes on and on ... Conveniently located close to Annapolis and Baltimore!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,511 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
OLD MILL MIDDLE SOUTH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Master Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Stone, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Electric, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Additional Lot(s). Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Corner, Additional Lot(S).
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Boat Ramp
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)