A Kent Island classic, this lovely quintessential eastern shore farmhouse-style home is move-in ready and just waiting for you to begin making memories of your own. A covered front porch welcomes you and your guests and provides a quaint outdoor space for porch rocking and lounging. The long, freshly recoated, asphalt driveway provides ample parking for all of your visiting guests. Enjoy a spacious 24' X 15' (approx.) Family Room with new carpeting and warm and cozy pellet stove for supplemental heat. The large,19' X 16' (approx.) dine-in kitchen area with French doors opening to a rear deck and fenced-in back yard is the perfect set-up for hosting family and friends. Three back yard sheds provide ample storage and two of the sheds are equipped with electric power. Originally built in 1920 (according to tax records), the home was remodeled by Lacrosse Homes in the early 2000's. With updated flooring, and freshly painted throughout, the home is ready to move right in. The main level master bedroom with full master bath and main level laundry allow you to enjoy one-level living with the bonus of two separate bedrooms and additional full bath upstairs. The kitchen flooring has been recently updated with durable LVP flooring. Public water and public sewer! Take a short stroll to Ewing Pond Park for nature watching and walking trails. The home also enjoys a very convenient location with fast access to route 50 and easy "backroad" access to prime dining and shopping establishments along Main St.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,360 sq. ft
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)