Very well maintained home with several upgrades including 2011 rear addition. Hardwood floors through out, renovated bath with tile shower, large laundry room with cabinets, work bench and room for a desk. Water conditioner which includes UV light, wired for generator hook-up. Fenced rear yard with 2 sheds. Home has handicap ramp and wide interior door openings to bedroom and full bath. Kitchen with granite countertops. Rear addition has closet and windows and is considered the third bedroom, but would need to have a door installed. Walk to community beach, piers, playground, boat ramp and more. Home is approved for 100% financing with USDA loan. Easy commute to D.C., Annapolis, AFB..
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
1,368 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Fishing. No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price