Hidden near the Tred Avon River, along shaded Trippe Creek shores, discover this Oxford jewel where refined luxury blends effortlessly with laid-back coastal charm. Accessible from beyond twenty high-elevation acres and a stately gas-lamp flanked gate, be transported as covered walkways, cobblestone paths, ornamental trees, scenic gardens, and panoramic point of land views enchant. Here, Widgeon Point's original 1938 construction has been beautifully reimagined by skilled artisans and a talented architects designing a warmly-hued residence echoing a River House of timeless elegance. In the homeâs heart, sun-filled ceilings highlight intricate millwork, artfully laid hardwoods, heated Tennessee stone floors, built-in cabinetry, and fireplaces of fine craftsmanship where youâll work, unwind, and dine. In the provincial kitchen, professional-grade appliances, farmhouse sink, and granite-topped counters assist with best-loved meals, while adjacent firelight warms cheerful late night moments with friends. While the dining roomâs wet bar serves holiday celebrations, the bar-hosted enclosed gazebo and endless outdoor patios allow for large parties and simple summer pleasures overlooking yachts and memorable sunsets. Picnic or take morning strolls to either of your private ponds, float the summer away in the saltwater pool, tend to chores from within the solar paneled barn, or launch cruises from the deep water lift-fitted dock. After a day of cruising or antiquing in town, retreat to four bedrooms; each guest-perfect with access to the grounds, privacy, and bathrooms of hand selected stone. While the primary refuge boasts one of many serene custom closets, your guests will appreciate the two bedroom guest house, and fully independent over-garage apartment. While on tour, visit the pool houseâs kitchen plus bath, caretaker cottage, boathouse, three car garage, and two barns with varying fittings including geothermal HVAC and insulation. Minutes away, historic townships - including Oxford and Easton - offer friendly eateries, romantic restaurants, golf clubs, artful shops, and annual festivals, while coves, rivers, and sanctuaries inspire your inner fisherman, sportsman, or athlete with endless watershed adventure.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial, 1 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Water Heater Solar, Electric Wat
9,027 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Jh Miller Inc
Talbot County Public Schools
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Geothermal, Forced Air, Zone.
- Screened, Skylights, Insulated, Low-Emittance
- 5. Mantle, Gas Burning, Insert, Marble.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Security Gate, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Breezeway, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition, Copper
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water, Scenic, Pond
- Body of Water
- TRIPPE CREEK
- Masonry, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Kennel, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Fountain, Fishing. Premium, Private, Rip-Rapped, Secluded, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price