This four bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom single-family home is located in the North River Forest community of Annapolis and features nearly 2,500-square-feet of customized living space. Highlights of this home in Marylandâs capital city include an in-ground swimming pool in the large backyard, four spacious bedrooms, hardwood floors, an oversized bonus room on the top level and a wood-burning fireplace in the living room. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and granite countertops and is an area thatâs perfect for family gatherings and entertaining. Thereâs also a full unfinished basement with a lot of potential for the right buyer. This As-Is home on Pinedale Drive rests on an acre of secluded wooded land, providing a lot of privacy and plenty of space for branching out and customizing it the way you see fit. Why wait another day? Visit this home in the city of Annapolis today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Well
3,362 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
North River Forest
Cable TV, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price