Three units on over a half acre in Rock Hall! The main house boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite has multiple closets and full en-suite bath. The kitchen has a gas stove, plenty of cabinet space and French door access to the expansive deck. The main house was recently improved with LVP flooring and new HVAC. The in-law suite with separate entrance has a great room, kitchenette, bedroom and full bathroom with soaking tub. New roof on the main house and in-law suite in 2021. You'll love the 2 car detached garage with additional storage and 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment above it. The private, wooded lot has multiple sheds. Impeccably maintained. Completely turn-key. Only 1 block off N. Main Street and Rock Hall Avenue. Close to shopping, restaurants, and marinas. Would make a perfect vacation rental or multi-generational property.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,987 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Kent County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Other.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private, Stone Driveway.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Swan Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Private, Rural, Secluded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price