$25,000 PRICE REDUCTION!! INCREDIBLE VALUE. Exceptional property sited on 1.25 acres has over $300,000 in improvements including a spacious modern addition, custom upgrades, and is located in the beloved water privledged neighborhood of Prospect Bay! Enjoy country club living with your own private oasis. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac and one of the largest lots in the community, this partially fenced and tree lined setting creates a serene atmosphere with its extensive hardscape, professional landscaping, raised organic garden beds, beautiful outdoor fountain, and custom fire pit. This home has 4 Bedrooms including 2 Master Suites with Large Walk-in Closets, 3 Full and 2 Half Baths. Oversized great room with striking stone fireplace and custom mantel, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large family, dining, sunroom w/ FP, exercise/private office, playroom and mudroom! This home has all the amenities including hardwoods, beautiful millwork, vaulted ceilings, walls of windows, sophisticated lighting, and ample storage throughout. Attached 2-car garage, large workshop/ potential in-law quarters with screened in porch, and additional garden shed. 5 Minute walk to your deep water pier in the Community Marina of Prospect Bay. Additional community amenities include swimming pool, golf course, tennis court, clubhouse, restaurant, and more! Entertain with ease or perfect for intimate gatherings. A Must See and Priced to Sell! More Photos to come!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story, Transitional
3 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,388 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Casement, Skylights, Palladian Windows
- 2. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- EASTERN BAY
- Partial, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Fountain, Landscaped, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Club House, Tennis Courts, Golf Club, Golf Course, Pier/Dock, Boat Ramp, Bar/Lounge, Putting Green, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)