View beautiful sunsets, cruise ships and the iconic Chesapeake Bay Bridge from every room of this large waterfront home. 3000 sq ft of finished living space, patio, deck, large garage and off street parking. Conveniently located two miles from the Bridge, shopping and restaurants. One mile from well regarded county schools. Commute to Washington or Baltimore in under an hour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Block, Brick Front, Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Sidi
3,050 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Bulkheaded, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Rip-Rapped, Sideyard(S), Other.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)