Custom-built, one-of-a-kind contemporary home in Severna Park's eclectic Carrollton Manor neighborhood. Dedicated office space for working from home or potential in-law space in this open-concept house set among mature trees and backing to forest conservation portion of the 1.4-acre property. Amenities include eco-friendly green energy geothermal heating and A/C (electric bill averages just $206/month **See below for brief geothermal HVAC explanation ), striking stacked-stone fireplace, volume ceilings, clerestory windows, sun room with heat & A/C, central vacuum, wood floors in DR and LR; lower level has pool room (pool table conveys) and wet bar. Set back from road with lots of privacy and large wrap-around deck, natural landscaping includes underground irrigation system and garden pond. Along with Severna Park's renowned blue-ribbon schools, neighborhood amenities include three beaches w/water access points, pier, boat slips, boat ramp, and kayak launch, as well as a brand-new clubhouse. *Note: Carrollton Manor has an improvement assn. annual fee of $150 assessed in the property tax bill. 1-year AHS home warranty for peace of mind. ** Geo-thermal HVAC: Using a series of sealed piping loops buried in the ground, Geothermal Systems harness the stable underground temperature to provide heating, cooling, and hot water at remarkably high efficiencies.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Other, Pu
4,218 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Pier/Dock, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)