Welcome to the country! You must see this lovely 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath custom built home with beautiful mature landscaping perfectly situated on 3.34-acres. A cozy screened in back porch and an open front porch to relax and enjoy nature. This home is truly warm, welcoming and well maintained. The main bedroom was enlarged with an expansive walk-in closet and large bath (shower and spa tub) You will find additional space in the partially finished basement with heat/air. Newer HVAC 3.5 ton. There are two additional outbuildings. One is a two-car detached garage with a breezeway to the house. The larger one is a fabulous 30 x 60 with a workshop, 220v, storage loft, an office and a large gathering/ party room. Perfect for large family/friend gatherings and/or a small home business. One of a kind! Just 18 miles each direction to Chestertown, Centreville, Dover and Middletown. Do not pass this one up!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Sump Pump, Well
1,794 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Country Kitchen
- Washer, Dryer, Stove, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Dishwasher
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Heated, Partial, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Backs To Trees, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price