Situated on the banks of Cabin Creek, this beautifully updated home has so much to offer! Glass windows along the entire waterside take advantage of the spectacular views. The updated kitchen boasts a large butler's pantry, marble counter-tops, copper farmhouse sink, hanging barstools, black stainless appliances and a convenient pot filler. The primary bedroom offers access to deck and an attached bathroom with double vanity, large soaking tub with views of the river and a separate tile shower with bench. Downstairs office has fourth bedroom/nursery potential. Upstairs you will find two large bedrooms each with their own seating areas and water views. Easy care, durable Pergo flooring throughout home. Fish and crab from the dock. Nice front porch with paver walkway. Attached over sized, two car garage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
2,154 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Cabin Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)