This magnificent property has a home sale contingency and remains available to show. A newly constructed, custom, waterfront, spectacular Magothy River property on private secure Gibson Island awaits its new owners. Designed by highly regarded Vincent Greene Architects, this simply stunning, beautifully constructed four level French Provincial style home was built with only the finest materials by top tier builder, Lynbrook of Annapolis. Encompassing more than 12,000 square feet, and just completed in 2020, this seven-bedroom, six full bath/four half bath property includes a chefâs dream kitchen with two pantries, a large, screened porch, a great room, and den. Two large bedroom suites are on the main level. There are three woodburning fireplaces, one of which is in the kitchen and can be used as a pizza oven. A second front entrance opens to a mudroom with custom lockers and directly accesses the oversized garage. In addition to five bedrooms (one of which is a study but could easily be made a bedroom), the second level includes an upstairs library with secret door entrances to the bedrooms on either side, a laundry room, and a substantially sized loft that would make a fabulous office or studio. On the lower level is a movie theater with stage, a gym, wine cooling area, and large rec room. Located on a quiet street on the backside of the Island, and offering daily jaw-dropping sunsets, this gorgeous home is situated on a beautiful one-and-a-half-acre private lot. Designed for year-round living, it would also work well as an additional residence. Please note there is a video and photographic tour of this property. Information on Gibson Island: Gibson Island is a private island within one hour of Washington, D.C. and Baltimore offering an absolutely extraordinary setting. The Island comprises 1000 acres with seven miles of shoreline. Two thirds of the Island is undeveloped and is owned by the Gibson Island Corporation, the homeowners' association. The remaining third is residential home sites. The Island is located on the western shore of Maryland, so there is no need to cross the Bay Bridge. On the Island is a 43-acre spring fed freshwater lake in which one may enjoy non-motorized watercraft activities such as paddleboarding, canoeing, kayaking, fishing and swimming. The Island offers enormous privacy and security--there is an entry gatehouse staffed 24+Hours and the Island is patrolled by the Gibson Island Police Force (GIPD). The Gibson Island Corporation Service Department offers yard maintenance and landscaping and other services for homeowners. There is a full-service yacht yard. From the Island, it is just a 20-minute drive to BWI Airport and the neighboring Amtrak train station. The Island houses a private country club (membership by invitation) offering yachting, fine dining year-round, tennis, an award-winning Charles Blair Macdonald designed 9-hole golf course, swimming, croquet, skeet shooting, and more. Private tours will be provided by appointment by the listing agent. Please contact her to make an appointment. (C) Gibson Island Corporation, all rights reserved.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial
6 Full/4 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, LP Gas Water H
Brick, Stucco, Stone, Other Construction
12,126 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lynbrook Of Annapolis
Other, Electric service available, Cable TV
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Library, Media, Utility Room, Mud Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, De-Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Other, Carpet, Stone
- A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Geothermal, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened
- 3. Wood-burning, Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Security Gate, Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Air Filter, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Stucco, Brick, Stone, Other
- Balcony, Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Patio, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, River, Water, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Magothy River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Fire Escape, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Bulkheaded, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Gated Community, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Security, Common Grounds, Water/Lake Privileges, Lake
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price