This penthouse unit is located on the third floor with secure key lock entry, intercom, vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan. The balcony allows outdoor space for eating and hanging out. Living room has a wood burning fireplace for those winter months ahead, with enough natural light throughout to brighten any day. The master bedroom offers three large closets for hidden storage, and an ensuite with shower/tub combo. Second bedroom has a full sized closet and big enough for a king size bed! Second full bathroom with shower/tub combo allows for easy rentals or roommates! Condo fee includes water, sewer bill, snow removal, and trash. Community amenities include an outdoor pool, tennis courts, tot lot, walking paths, and community center. FHA approved!
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
885 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price