Lovely home in Cloverfields offers plenty of room for all. You will love the gorgeous hardwood floors that connects the main living area. Bright kitchen with stainless appliances has room for table. Separate dining area with new sliders to spacious deck. All bedrooms are carpeted. Primary bedroom with bath and walk in shower. Love the lower level with wood stove in fireplace. Soothing paint colors throughout. Lower level with custom accent wall defines space. Detached garage is over sized with plenty of room for tinkering or extra storage space. Tenant occupied with lease in place till mid march but could be earlier. Invest now and make money till move out! Fabulous community offers pool, marina, sandy beach, playground and more. Low HOA fee of $180 per year. Convenient location only 5 minutes to Bay Bridge.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,064 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Out Building. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)