This an amazing Airbnb opportunity in this neighborhood!New price to sell !This is your chance to own a waterfront property on Powhattan Beach with a private pier and boat lift. Join the waterfront lifestyle relaxing on the deck or the private pier . This 1240 sq. foot house has been completely remodeled inside and out and features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a walk-in closet, fireplace, and new flooring throughout. The new kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, new cabinets, quartz countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel sink and plenty of counter space. The bathrooms come with mirrors with heat and anti fog feature .The primary bathroom has double sinks .Additionally there is a dining area which opens to a large trex deck with views of the waterfront. This waterfront getaway has everything youâve been looking including beautiful sunsets. Navigable waters to the Chesapeake Bay in under 15 minutes. Conveniently located just minutes away from Annapolis. This property offers many unique features for only $699000! Great potential for Airbnb property or investment!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 1-1/2 Story
unincorporated Anne Arundel County
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
860 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Insert, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Eli Cove
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Rip-Rapped, Tidal Wetland.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price