Please note, SDAT records reflect incorrect year of build. Original home is believed to have been 1960's range, but major rehab and second story addition added early 2000's. Lovingly cared for home. Unique and captivating lines and features. Soaring ceilings. 4 Season room off of kitchen with hardwoods as well, sliders and walls of windows bring the outdoors in. Potential 5th bedroom and full bath in partially finished lower level. All new stainless appliances, corian countertops. So open and roomy for lots of family time!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,731 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows
- 1. Brick.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)