Waterfront living at its finest in this extraordinary custom built home in the gated community of Homestead on the Severn. This over 12,000 sqft, 8 bedroom, 7 full and 2 half bath home has everything you can imagine in a home with no detail overlooked. Impressive curved double grand staircase and the soaring ceiling with beams welcomes you as you enter and sets the tone of grandeur, continuing that feeling are the gleaming wood floors, elaborate trim and molding, coffered wood ceilings, elevator, custom built-ins, 9 fireplaces, temperature controlled wine cellar, wet bar/entertaining area, sauna/steam room, home theater, outdoor kitchen with fireplace and much more. The amazing gourmet Kitchen serves as the heart of the home and connects the multiple main level living areas. Also located on the main level is a luxurious Master Suite with 2 story ceiling, fireplace, enormous spa-like bath and the best his and hers closets you have ever seen! The upper level boasts 7 bedrooms with 5 full baths providing plenty of options for kids or guests to choose their favorite one! The fully finished walk-out lower level is an entertainer's dream with gaming area, wet bar, fitness room, fireplace, home theater and flows out to the backyard patio for easy access to the waterfront. The deep water multi-slip pier with boat lift and 151 ft of rip-rapped shoreline on the Severn River provides immediate access to all the local waterways. Enjoy peace of mind with the professionally landscaping with underground sprinkler system and night lighting, vantage lighting system, Smart House wiring and closed cell foam insulation, just to name a few. The 3 car garage and circular driveway provides plenty of space for all of the guests you are sure to have. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
7 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, El
Cedar Exterior, Stone
11,794 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Homestead On The Severn
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
OLD MILL MIDDLE SOUTH
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- Low-Emittance , Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 9. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Monitor System, Security Gate, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Stone, Cedar
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle, Copper
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Severn River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Fountain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Rip-Rapped, Secluded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)