Don't miss your opportunity to purchase this spacious one level living home in the sought after Sloop Cove Landing, a 55+ community. This home boasts an open floor plan with lots of natural light. Hardwood floors, 9' ceilings, 42" maple cabinets, double-oven, gas cooktop with downdraft, granite counters and so much more! Enter through the foyer into a large living room that features a stone fireplace and a wall of windows bringing in nature and natural light. The space is open to a formal dining area that would be perfect to entertain for any type of function. Adjacent to the dining space is an open kitchen with a dinette area which flows right into the family room. Check out the deck located right off of the family room. Newer decking ready for you to sit back, relax, and enjoy all the serenity. Right off of the foyer is the large primary bedroom, walk in closet and oversized primary bathroom...a real ensuite. Down the hall is the spacious 2nd bedroom and 2nd bathroom. Off of the kitchen is a laundry/mudroom area that takes you into the attached 2 car garage. That's not all...downstairs to the lower level awaits a blank canvas for your finishing touches. The lower level has a walk out to the backyard where you will find a shed for your extra storage needs, and a home generator, just in case. Seller is including a Cinch Home Warranty!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Colonial, Traditional, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Servi
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,237 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sloop Cove Landing
K Hovnanian Homes
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Heated, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Grab Bars, Low Closet Rods, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price