Rarely Available Home in Highly Sought After Saybrooke Community!!! This Stately Home sits on a Cul-De-Sac on a Beautifully Wooded Lot. The Community offers Water Privileges with Lakefront Picnic area, Gazebo, & Pier. This 2 Car Garage Home offers 4 Large Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms including an Expansive Master Suite upstairs, Beautiful Crown & Chair Moldings and Gorgeous Wood Floors appointing the Main Level with Formal Living & Dining areas, as well as a Family Room, Large Eat-In Kitchen, and a Main Level Office or another Bedroom. The Basement is a perfect escape with a Large Open Recreation Room, and another Bedroom & Full Bathroom. Do not miss your opportunity to own a Home in this community!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
4,521 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Stove
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Deck
- Body of Water
- Saybrooke Lake
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Lake, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)