Lovely home! This home is tucked away but close to shopping and commuting routes etc. Enjoy your view and cookouts from your large deck overlooking a wooded area. Deck has steps to backyard. End unit! Kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Pass thru from kitchen to living room. First floor features hardwood flooring and an open floor plan. Enjoy the fireplace in your family room. Large family room features built-ins. Lots of storage in this home. Nice size master bedroom. 1 assigned parking spot and lots of open spots. Exterior of home will be power washed. Deck will also be power washed and spruced up. Carpets will be professionally cleaned. Available now! Landlord prefers a 2 year lease. No pets. Please remove shoes when viewing home.
1 Full/1 Half
0.06 Acres |N Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,718 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- 1. Marble, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price