Nature lovers delight! Classic cedar sided contemporary on a beautiful 2.15 acre wooded/private lot. Open floor plan w/soaring wood ceiling in living/dining room; propane gas stove. 1st floor Family room. Table space open kitchen with bay window views. Gas cooking. Kitchen and baths were updated about 20 years ago. Sliders to potential deck facing woods. Large primary bedroom and bath with jetted soaking tub. Three other generously sized bedrooms and a full hall bath upstairs. Walkout unfinished basement with space for rooms. Big closets, storage. Two car garage with extra paved parking for guests. Just a few minutes to Annapolis and also close to commuter routes to DC/Baltimore! Being offered in "as is"condition. Waiting for your updates!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
2,152 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price