$75,000 Price Reduction Move-In-Ready! A world class combination of timeless architectural design and craftsmanship. This beautiful custom built all brick and stucco home offers both privacy and a relaxing lifestyle and is a perfect escape; backing to trees and with professional landscaping to make the outside living space just as inviting as the inside living space. The quality features are evident in the careful planning and attention to detail throughout; from the grand staircase, the stunning two story foyer with exquisite crystal chandelier that leads to the elegant living room with a wall of windows floor to ceiling up to the second level. There is a state of the art chef's kitchen, with custom 42" cabinets, granite counters, kitchen island, dual ovens, pantry, ice maker, top of the line stainless steel appliances. The kitchen opens to a family room with fireplace and an outdoor entertainment area overlooking the pool and spa. Professionally designed with custom features that support large gatherings or everyday luxury living including a main level bedroom and full bath. The lower level is an entertainer's dream with custom wet bar including dishwasher, refrigerator, family room with stone gas fireplace, game room, multiple seating areas, full bath and sliding glass doors to the outside terrace and pool. The upper level presents 4 large bedrooms each with it's own bath and beautifully appointed owner's retreat with a sitting room, marble fireplace, balcony and large walk-in closet as well as luxury spa bath. The side loading three car garage offers enough space for additional storage perfect for storing jet skis or kayaks that you could launch from the community dock. Backyard retreat with patio, pool, spa and mature trees offers privacy impossible to find. Three heating and cooling zones, two hot water tanks, five bedrooms and six and a half baths makes this home unmatched in daily living as well as a true entertainers home. Enjoy the community amenities from the tennis courts to water access, newly re-designed golf course just across the street from the community entrance and easy access to route 97 and 50 is ideal for easy access to major metropolitan areas not to mention a short distance to Historic Annapolis and City Dock. Appointments are agent accompanied and require 24 hour notice.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Tudor
6 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electri
Brick, Stucco - Synthetic
6,753 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Underground, Cable TV, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Insulated
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Synthetic Stucco
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Maynadier Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Fountain, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Bulkheaded, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Poolside, Private, Secluded.
- Community Amenities
- Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Pier/Dock, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price